Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top ten lists centered on a certain theme.
I can’t believe March is already here! There are so many good books releasing this month, so today I’m sharing my top ten most anticipated March releases.
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Once Upon a Quinceañera by Monica Gomez-Hira: I’ve heard incredible things about this one and already know it’s going to be super popular at my library!
2. I Think I Love You by Auriane Desombre: I just finished this contemporary f/f YA romance a couple days ago and I cannot wait for it to be out in the world!
3. Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley: This YA thriller starring a Native teen has the most gorgeous cover and I cannot wait to read it.
5. Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales: I stayed up late finishing this YA contemporary that has bi, lesbian, trans, and more queer rep earlier this week and I really enjoyed it!
6. The Mirror Season by Anna-Marie McLemore: Anna-Marie is one of my all time favorite authors and I am so excited for their newest YA novel! To find out more about it, check out my Can’t Wait Wednesday post about it!
9. Noelle: The Mean Girl (Flyy Girls #3) by Ashley Woodfolk: I read the first two books in this series last year and really enjoyed them! I love that they’re short, accessible fiction that work for a large age range.
10. Can’t Take That Away by Steven Salvatore: This YA contemporary follows a genderqueer teen speaking out against discrimination, while drawing inspiration from Mariah Carey. It sounds incredible!
What’s your most anticipated March release?