February was a difficult month and I didn’t read as much as I normally do. But, I’m still happy with the amount that I read and that I loved so many of my reads!
- Amelia Unabridged by Ashley Schumacher
- Camp by L.C. Rosen
- Home is Not a Country by Safia Elhillo
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo
- Like Home by Louisa Onomé (read my review here!)
- I Think I Love You by Auriane Desombre
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales
- Betty Before X by Ilyasah Shabazz & Renee Watson
- Tight by Torrey Maldonado
- The Sea in the Winter by Christine Day
- Ancestor Approved: Intertribal Stories for Kids edited by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- The Secret Lives of Church Ladies by Deesha Philyaw
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert
- The Echo Wife by Sarah Gailey
In February, I read a total of 15 books. Here’s the format that I read them in:
- 2 were physical books
- 1 was a review copy
- 1 was a library book
- 8 were audiobooks
- 4 were checked out from my library via the Libby and/or Hoopla apps
- 4 were Advanced Listening Copies from Libro.fm (thanks Libro.fm!)
- 5 were digital review copies
What was your favorite book that you read in February?
2 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up | February 2021”
Wow, it looks like you had a great reading month! I’m so excited for Act Your Age, Eve Brown and I love the sound of Honey Girl, too. I hope you have a brilliant March!
Lovely books you read in February! My favorite book of February was The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas!