“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- I Think I Love You by Auriane Desmobre
- The Sea in the Winter by Christine Day
- Ancestor Approved: Intertribal Stories for Kids edited by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales
- The Echo Wife by Sarah Gailey
Last week was such a good reading week, and I really enjoyed everything I read!
- The Mirror Season by Anna-Marie McLemore
- When They Call You a Terrorist (Young Adult Edition) by Patrisse Khan-Cullors & Asha Bandele
- Nubia: Real One by L.L. McKinney & Robyn Smith
I’ve already started The Mirror Season and I love it so far!
What are you reading this week?