“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- All Boys Aren’t Blue by George M. Johhnson
I had another super busy week but I loved all the books I read!
- This Spell Can’t Last by Isabel Sterling
- As Kismet Would Have It by Sandhya Menon
- I’ll Be the One by Lyla Lee
I’m in the mood for something short, hence the two novellas! I’ll Be the One is one of my most anticipated reads and I’m so excited to start it.
What are you reading this week?
One thought on “It’s Monday! What are you reading? May 25, 2020”
I keep hearing about The Upside of Falling by Alex Light — going to have to go look this one up. Thanks for sharing, Ari!