“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
We’re starting another week and I’m hoping that everyone is continuing to stay healthy! Working from home has been a challenge, but I am incredibly grateful to have a job that allows me to do so, and to have access to books.
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu
- Late to the Party by Kelly Quindlen
- Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Only Black Girls in Town by Brandy Colbert
Last week I got to read so many of my most-anticipated reads!
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Misfit City, Vol. 2 by Kirsten Smith
- Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin
Can I just say again that books are seriously what’s getting me through these long days? I’m so fortunate to have access to books and literacy. Books give me something to look forward to and are a little spot of brightness in the dark for me right now.
What are you reading this week?