Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top ten lists centered on a certain theme.
Valentine’s Day is this week, so I’m sharing some romance reads that I’m excited for! I started reading romance last year and am so glad I picked up this genre. There are so many exciting new ones coming out that it was hard to pick just ten.
Here’s my top ten:
1. Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner: Berkley Romance is my favorite romance imprint and I was so excited when they announced they would be publishing a queer romance! Cannot wait for this f/f love story.
2. Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams: I absolutely adored The Bromance Book Club and couldn’t put it down! I’m so excited we get Mack’s story.
3. Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson: A romance about men who knit and are struggling to keep their Harlem yarn shop open? I can already tell this is gonna be one of my favorite romances.
4. Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert: Get a Life, Chloe Brown was so cute and I’m so excited for Dani’s story!
5. The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang: The Kiss Quotient was one of the very first romance novels I ever read, and I’ve enjoyed the series ever since! I will be counting down the days until 2021 so I can finally read this.
6. The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren: Okay, seriously, is there a single romance reader who doesn’t stan Christina Lauren? Their books are always at the very top of my TBR!
7. If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane: You had me at “chance encounter in a broken-down elevator” and “fake dating.”
8. You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle: I’ve heard so much buzz about this enemies-to-lovers rom com about an engaged couple trying to get the other one to end the engagement first, but accidentally falling back in love!
9. The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler: Who doesn’t love a vacation romance? Plus, there’s a dog on the cover, which is a major bonus for me!
10. The Marriage Game by Sara Desai: San Francisco is one of my favorite book settings and I love that the cover of this book really evokes the SF vibe!
What upcoming romance book are you excited to read?