“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:
- What Kind of Girl by Alyssa Sheinmel
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper
- Space Boy Volume 5 by Stephen McCranie
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK:
- Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon: I love all of Sandhya’s books and am so honored to be a part of her street team! I just started this one and can’t wait to see where it goes. Thanks Simon Pulse for the review copy! Out on Feb. 18.
- The Feminist Agenda of Jemima Kincaid by Kate Hattemer: I’m always down to read YA books about feminist revolutions, and this one has such a cute cover too! Thanks Knopf Books for Young Readers for the review copy! Out on Feb. 18.
- The Worse Best Man by Mia Sosa: Super excited for this enemies to lovers rom-com audiobook!
What are you reading this week?