Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top ten lists centered on a certain theme.
This week’s theme was books I predict will be 5 star reads! This was such a fun theme because there are so many 2020 releases that I’m excited for and know I’ll (probably) love!
Here’s my top ten:
1. Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon: I’ve loved Rachel’s previous books and already know I’m going to adore this enemies to lovers 24-hour romance! Plus, it’s #OwnVoices Jewish rep!
2. Running by Natalia Sylvester: A YA contemporary about elections and complicated family dynamics starring a Cuban American teen? Could this be any more perfect?!
4. The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar: Was this on my top ten Tuesday last week? Yep! I’m so excited for this queer girl YA romance that I had to share it again because I know I’m gonna love it.
5. Any Day With You by Mae Respicio: Mae’s debut, The House that Lou Built, easily became one of my favorite MG books and I’d be shocked if I don’t love her next one just as much!
6. Zara Hossain is Here by Sabina Khan: Sabina’s debut The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali is one of the books I recommend most at my library and I can’t wait for this one to be on our shelves!
7. 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon: I remember reading There’s Something About Sweetie and desperately wishing for a book about Pinky! She’s one of my favorite characters in the Dimpleverse and I can’t wait for her to get her own story later this year.
8. Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power: Wilder Girls was one of my favorite books of 2019 and I can’t wait for more creepy YA vibes from Rory Power!
9. A Place at the Table by Saadia Faruqi & Laura Shovan: Honestly, any book about food is usually a hit for me, but this one also has Jewish rep and Muslim rep so it sounds even more amazing.
10. A Phoenix First Must Burn edited by Patrice Caldwell: This anthology includes so many of my favorite authors, so I know I’ll love it!
What book do you think will be a 5 star read for you in 2020?