“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Not So Pure and Simple by Lamar Giles
- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli & Aisha Saeed
- Man-Eaters, Vol. 3 by Chelsea Cain, Elise McCall, & Lia Miternique
All the books I read last week were sooooo good!
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK:
- What Kind of Girl by Alyssa Sheinmel: So excited for this feminist YA contemporary! Thanks Sourcebooks Fire for the review copy! Out on February 4.
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson: The teen book club I run at my library is discussing this week, so I’ve got to read it to get ready! I’ve been meaning to read it for forever, so I’m excited to finally have something motivating me to do so.
- The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper: Y’all know I love me a queer YA contemporary, so I can’t wait to start this one! Thanks Bloomsbury YA for the review copy! Also out on February 4.
What are you reading this week?