Welcome to my monthly wrap-up post, where I share all the books I’ve read this month! In February I read a total of 15 books. I was hoping to read more, but am still pretty happy with what I was able to read in such a short (and busy!) month.
Here’s what I read:
- Watch Us Rise by Renée Watson & Ellen Hagan
- The Art of Losing by Lizzy Mason
- That’s Not What I Heard by Stephanie Kate Strohm
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert, audiobook narrated by Rebecca Soler
- The Rose Society (Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu, audiobook narrated by Carla Corvo & Lannon Killea
- The Weight of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf
- A Heart in a Body in the World by Deb Caletti, audiobook narrated by Julia Whelan
- Genesis Begins Again by Alicia D. Williams
I’m bummed that I only read one middle grade novel, but I loved Genesis Begins Again. I’m hoping to read a lot more MG in March!
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren, audiobook narrated by Todd Haberkorn & Jayme Mattler
- The Greatest Love Story Every Told by Megan Mullally & Nick Offerman, audiobook narrated by the authors
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory, audiobook narrated by Janina Edwards
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory, audiobook narrated by Janina Edwards
- Bloom by Kevin Panetta & Savanna Ganucheau
- Yes, I’m Hot in This: The Hilarious Truth about Life in a Hijab by Huda Fahmy
- Fence, Vol. 2 by C. S. Pacat
Here’s how I read my books in February:
- 7 were eAudiobooks (all from the Libby app)
- 5 were ARCs
- 2 were library books
- 1 was an eBook (from the Hoopla app)
I’m shocked that I managed to get through so many audiobooks! I’ve been upping my listening and have really been enjoying it. I have lots of audiobooks checked out via Libby to get through in March.
What was your favorite book you read in February?