“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- The Black Girls Left Standing by Juliana Goodman
- Singing With Elephants by Margarita Engle
- Dream, Annie, Dream by Waka T. Brown
- We Are the Scribes by Randi Pink
I didn’t have a ton of reading time in the last week, but I still managed to finish 4 books and I really enjoyed all of them! I’m really looking forward to recommending all of these at my library.
- Across a Field of Starlight by Blue Delliquanti
- Iveliz Explains It All by Andrea Beatriz Arango
- Dauntless by Elisa A. Bonnin
I just started all three of these and am really enjoying each of them! I’m looking forward to finishing them this week and seeing where each story goes.
What are you reading this week?