“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- This is Just a Test by Madelyn Rosenberg & Wendy Wan-Long Shang
- Allergic by Megan Wagner Lloyd
- The Girls I’ve Been by Tess Sharpe
- Between Perfect and Real by Ray Stoeve
- Noelle: The Mean Girl (Flyy Girls #3) by Ashley Woodfolk
- Class Act (New Kid #2) by Jerry Craft
Last week was such a good reading week! I especially loved The Girls I’ve Been. I listened on audio and couldn’t wait to see how it would end!
- Counting Down With You by Tashie Bhuiyan
- The Year I Flew Away by Marie Arnold
- Twins by Varian Johnson & Shannon Wright
I’ve already started Counting Down With You and The Year I Flew Away and am loving both so far!
What are you reading this week?