“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Happy New Year, friends! While I know things aren’t magically going to change just because it’s 2021, it really feels good to put 2020 behind us. I’m looking forward to a fresh year of reading.
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Super Fake Love Song by David Yoon
- Just Mercy: Adapted for Young Adults by Bryan Stevenson
- The Comeback by E.L. Shen
- Ace: What Asexuality Reveals About Desire, Society, and the Meaning of Sex by Angela Chen
- Juliet Takes a Breath: The Graphic Novel by Gabby Rivera & Celia Moscote
- Make Up Break Up by Lily Menon
Technically I said I was going to read Juliet Takes a Breath last week but since I didn’t, I’m moving it to my TBR for this week!
What are you reading this week?