“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey
- Booked For Christmas by Lily Menon
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas by Mason Deaver
- Mangos & Mistletoe by Adriana Herrera
- Heartstopper: Volume 2 by Alice Oseman
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
I had such a good reading week and really enjoyed all the books I read! It was especially fun to read some holiday-themed romances.
- Super Fake Love Song by David Yoon
- Just Mercy: Adapted for Young Adults by Bryan Stevenson
- Juliet Takes a Breath: The Graphic Novel by Gabby Rivera & Celia Moscote
I’m on my library’s planning committee for our Book To Action program, and Just Mercy is the book we’re focusing on. I’ll mostly be working on getting teens involved in the project, so I’m reading the YA adaptation to get ready!
What are you reading this week?