“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Lately, I’ve been focusing more on reading what I actually want to read, and that’s been so nice!
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Misfit City, Vol. 2 by Kirsten Smith
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
- Sugar Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
- That Can Be Arranged: A Muslim Love Story by Huda Fahmy
- Camp Spirit by Axelle Lenoir
- Heavy Vinyl: Y2K-O!, Vol. 2 by Carly Usdin & Nina Vakueva
- Witchlight by Jessi Zabarsky
Obviously, I was in the mood for comics and queer content this past week! But I mean, that’s pretty much what I’m in the mood for literally every week.
- The Midwinter Witch by Molly Ostertag
- Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson
- The Dark Matter of Mona Starr by Laura Lee Gulledge
What are you reading this week?
One thought on “It’s Monday! What are you reading? April 20, 2020”
I’ve been hearing good things about Felix Ever After, but Real Men Knit is a new title for me. I’ll have to add it to my list and hope we get a copy in our neck of the woods. Hope you have a fantastic reading week, Ari!