“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Lately, I’ve been focusing more on reading what I actually want to read, and that’s been so nice!
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Misfit City, Vol. 2 by Kirsten Smith
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
- Sugar Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
- That Can Be Arranged: A Muslim Love Story by Huda Fahmy
- Camp Spirit by Axelle Lenoir
- Heavy Vinyl: Y2K-O!, Vol. 2 by Carly Usdin & Nina Vakueva
- Witchlight by Jessi Zabarsky
Obviously, I was in the mood for comics and queer content this past week! But I mean, that’s pretty much what I’m in the mood for literally every week.
- The Midwinter Witch by Molly Ostertag
- Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson
- The Dark Matter of Mona Starr by Laura Lee Gulledge
What are you reading this week?