“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
With the COVID-19 pandemic going on, I’ve been doing a ton of reading both out of an abundance of free time cooped up inside, and out of stress. I haven’t read this much in one week in a longgggg time!
WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:
- Stand Up, Yumi Chung! by Jessica Kim
- Most Likely by Sarah Watson
- Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel
- Tigers, Not Daughters by Samantha Mabry
- Go With the Flow by Lily Williams & Karen Schneemann
- The Hidden Witch by Molly Ostertag
- The Avant-Guards Vol. 2 by Carly Usdin & Noah Hayes
- New Kid by Jerry Craft
- Music From Another World by Robin Talley
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 2 by Jordie Bellaire, Joss Whedon, & David López
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK:
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
- Kenzie Kickstarts a Team (The Derby Daredevils #1) by Kit Rosewater & Sophie Escabasse
- When You Were Everything by Ashley Woodfolk
Can’t wait to dive into these! We’re in the midst of a really stressful, scary time and I’m so grateful books exist to help me get through this. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!
What are you reading this week?