Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top ten lists centered on a certain theme.
This week’s theme was a freebie theme, so I decided to talk about 2019 releases I still haven’t gotten to! I’ve read so many amazing books this year but like most bookworms, I don’t have nearly enough time to read every single book that I wanted to.
Here’s just a few of the 2019 releases that I still haven’t read yet (but want to!):
1. Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren: Christina Lauren has won my heart over the last year, but my ARC pile got out of control and I was never able to get to this one. I know I’m going to love it when I finally do get to it!
2. Lalani of the Distant Sea by Erin Entrada Kelly: Erin is one of my favorite middle grade authors, and I was so excited to start this audiobook. It was due back to the library before I could finish it, but I’m hoping to pick it up again soon.
3. The Wise and the Wicked by Rebecca Podos: I loved Rebecca’s Like Water and have been wanting to read more from her ever since! I’m hoping to finally have time for this one eventually.
4. The Stars and the Blackness Between Them by Junauda Petrus: I’ve heard amazing things about this love story between two queer black girls! This book is right up my alley and I’m bummed that I haven’t had time to read it yet.
5. It’s a Whole Spiel edited by Katherine Locke & Laura Silverman: As a Jewish reader, I was so excited for this book but Fall got away from me and I didn’t have a chance to read it when it first came out! Now I’m hoping to read it during Hanukkah because that just seems so perfect.
6. Girls Like Us by Randi Pink: This historical YA novel dealing with unplanned pregnancy sounds fascinating! It’s definitely still on my TBR and I hope I’ll get to it in 2020.
7. By Any Means Necessary by Candice Montgomery: Candice’s debut Home & Away had such a distinct voice, and I’m eager to read more from her!
8. Faker by Sarah Smith: I definitely got way more into romance novels this year, and I’ve heard good things about this one! I picked up a signed copy at my local bookstore a couple months ago and have been meaning to read it since.
9. No Judgements by Meg Cabot: How have I not read Meg’s latest yet?! I’ve loved her books since I first picked them up in 6th grade!
10. Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi: There are few things I love more than f/f romances, and yet I somehow haven’t gotten to this one yet! Just look at that cover! *swoons*
Have you read any of these 2019 releases? Should I try to squeeze any of them in before the year is up?