This is my monthly wrap-up post, where I’ll be sharing some of my favorite reads & other bookish things from the past month, and talking about some of my reading goals for the upcoming month.
I read/listened to 12 books in October, which is a bit less than I normally read. It was a really busy month for me, so I’m still proud of at least getting some reading done. Here’s the breakdown:
- 3 were graphic novels
- 1 was adult fiction
- 8 were YA
- 3 were audiobooks
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang was my first adult fiction read of the year, which I picked up after so many recommendations. It was so different from what I’d normally read and was a nice break.
Come visit me on Goodreads to see the full titles, and keep up to date with my book recommendations.
MY OCTOBER FAVORITES
- Blanca y Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore
- The Other Side of Lost by Jessi Kirby
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
MY NOVEMBER GOALS
Here’s just a few of the November YA releases that I’m most excited to get my hands on this month:
Here’s some other goals I have this month:
- Read 15 books
- Shoot for more middle grade fiction & graphic novels
- Write more reviews for the books that I read
Do you have any reading goals this month?