This is my monthly wrap-up post, where I’ll be sharing some of my favorite reads & other bookish things from the past month, and talking about some of my reading goals for the upcoming month.
I read/listened to 19 books in September. Here’s the breakdown:
- 10 were graphic novels
- 1 was middle grade
- 8 were YA
- 3 were audiobooks
Come visit me on Goodreads to see the full titles, and keep up to date with my book recommendations.
MY SEPTEMBER FAVORITES
- Analee, In Real Life by Janelle Milanes
- Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft edited by Jessica Spotswood & Tess Sharpe
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
MY OCTOBER GOALS
There are tons of exciting YA books being released this month, and they all sound so good. Here’s some of the ones I’m most eager to get to this month:
Here’s some other goals I have this month:
- Read 20 books
- More middle grade fiction! I said this last month but ended up only reading 1 in September. I’m really going to shoot to read 1 MG book per week.
- Read more spooky books! Give me all your recommendations for YA thrillers and horror perfect for Fall.
Do you have any reading goals this month?