If you read YA, I’m sure you know that today is the much-anticipated release day of the “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before” Netflix adaptation. I’ll admit that I was late to the Lara Jean bandwagon, and only just read the trilogy earlier this year. I ended up enjoying the series so much more than I thought and am so excited to see the movie tonight (with chocolate chip cookies, of course).
I did a quick display at my library to promote books for fans of “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.” This display is great because it can appeal to readers who loved the books as well as those who haven’t read it, but love the movie.
I made a quick flyer on Canva that I then printed & put in a plastic holder to place on top of a shelf. I made it super cute and extra, just like Lara Jean would.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT THE FLYER FOR FREE HERE.
BOOKS YOU CAN INCLUDE
(Alphabetical by author)
- “Meet Cute” edited by Jennifer Armentrout
- “Bookishly Ever After” by Isabel Bandeira
- “Tell Me Three Things” by Julie Buxbaum
- “99 Days” by Katie Cotugno
- “Words in Deep Blue” by Cath Crowley
- “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by Maurene Goo
- “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Maurene Goo
- “Let’s Talk About Love” by Claire Kann
- “From Twinkle, With Love” by Sandhya Menon
- “Three Sides of a Heart” edited by Natalie C. Parker
- “Anna and the French Kiss” by Stephanie Perkins
- “The Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)” by Amy Spalding
Let me know what other books you think Lara Jean fans would enjoy!
TIP: If you don’t have space for a book display, you can still print the flyer and make a bookmark with the suggested titles on it to give out.
Are you watching “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” tonight? What are you doing for your watch party?