“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Scout’s Honor by Lily Anderson
- A Face for Picasso: Coming of Age with Crouzon Syndrome by Ariel Henley
- Pizza My Heart by Rhiannon Richardson
- Nothing Burns as Bright as You by Ashley Woodfolk
I didn’t have a ton of reading time in the last week, but I still managed to finish 4 books and I really enjoyed all of them! I’m really looking forward to recommending all of these at my library.
- She’s Too Pretty to Burn by Wendy Heard
- Confessions of an Alleged Good Girl by Joya Goffney
- Witchlings by Claribel A. Ortega
I’ve been buddy-reading She’s Too Pretty to Burn with a friend, and we’re planning to finish it this week! The other two books are highly-anticipated reads that I’m stoked to finally be diving into.
What are you reading this week?