“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- So Many Beginnings: A Little Women Remix by Bethany C. Morrow
- Does My Body Offend You? by by Mayra Cuevas & Marie Marquardt
- Huda F Are You? by Huda Fahmy
This past week was a bit of a slower-than-usual reading week for me, but that’s okay! I loved all three of the books I read so no complaints here.
- Scout’s Honor by Lily Anderson
- She’s Too Pretty to Burn by Wendy Heard
- A Face for Picasso: Coming of Age with Crouzon Syndrome by Ariel Henley
I started all three of these this past week and am looking forward to continuing them in the coming week!
What are you reading this week?