“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- That Thing About Bollywood by Supriya Kelkar
- The Girl & The Galdurian (Lightfall #1) by Tim Probert
- I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi
- The Best at It by Maulik Pancholy
- Unsettled by Reem Faruqi
- Alone by Megan E. Freeman
- The Truth Project by Dante Medema
I really leaned into lots of middle grade fiction and books in verse!
I’m so excited to be starting two of my highly anticipated reads!
What are you reading this week?