Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top ten lists centered on a certain theme.
This week’s theme is books with nature on the cover, but I decided to focus on floral covers. I love a floral cover, and there have been so many stunning ones recently!
- This Time Will Be Different by Misa Sugiura: I adore this YA contemporary and the cover is one of my all-time favorites! Anytime I turn this one face-out at my library, it immediately gets checked out.
2. Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles: I will never stop being obsessed with the soft floral vibes of this cover!
3. Fat Chance, Charlie Vega by Crystal Maldonado: This is one of my favorite covers of the year! This one’s on my TBR and I cannot wait to start it.
4. American Betiya by Anuradha D. Rajurkar: I love the contrast of the soft, pastel florals against the stark black cover. I just listened to this one on audio and absolutely loved it!
5. Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender: Okay, seriously, is it possible to look at this cover and not be obsessed with it? Plus it’s an incredible YA romance with trans rep!
6. Tokyo Ever After by Emiko Jean: The paper-cutout style of this cover is so cool, and the flowers look so delicate and intricate! I’m currently reading this Princess Diaries-esque YA novel and really loving it.
7. Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore: While most of the covers on my list are illustrated, this one features lush, realistic flowers! This YA novel is about a family of girls who have the ability to magically grow flowers from their hands, and is one of my all-time favorite reads.
8. Misfit in Love by S.K. Ali: I love that this cover employs a simple color palette, but uses layering and silhouettes to create such an ornate floral cover! I loved Saints and Misfits and am looking forward to reading this much-awaited sequel.
9. Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera: Floral covers are always great, but I especially love when a soft, floral cover is used for a darker read! I love the contrast of this cover with the dystopian, feminist storyline of this book.
10. Going Off Script by Jen Wilde: I love this simple cover with fun pops of color in the flowers! This is another one on my TBR that I’m hoping to pick up soon.
Are you a fan of floral covers? Which are your favorites?
11 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday | Floral Covers”
Ari, i love your blog and your graphics. Good job putting things together. Books I Recommend About Nature and Trees
Great list! The cover of Tyler Johnson Was Here is so pretty and Going Off Script is one I’d really like to read, too.
I adore the cover for Felix Ever After.
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-mountains-on-the-cover/
These covers are so pretty! I actually hadn’t heard of most of these books but Felix Ever After is one I have on my TBR!
These are some great floral covers! I really like the way the flowers on Wild Beauty pop on the dark background.
My TTT: https://bookwyrmknits.com/2021/05/11/top-ten-tuesday-nature-covers/
I went with a floral them this week as well! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
Wild Beauty has such a pretty cover!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/11/top-ten-tuesday-315/
I love these covers, they’re all so bright and pretty!
Floral covers really are popular these days, aren’t they? No wonder. They’re so pretty. You chose some great ones. I think I like the WILD BEAUTY one best.
Great list! I think I like Wild Beauty the best. Tyler Johnson Was Here sounds like a really interesting book.
Amazing choices! The only one I actually read is ‘Felix Ever After,’ but all of your picks are REALLY beautiful. 🙂