“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- The Cost of Knowing by Brittney Morris
- Early Departures by Justin A. Reynolds
- Land of the Cranes by Aida Salazar
- This is Just a Test by Madelyn Rosenberg & Wendy Wan-Long Shang
- Allergic by Megan Wagner Lloyd
- The Girls I’ve Been by Tess Sharpe
All three of these have been on my radar for a while, and I can’t wait to finally read them!
What are you reading this week?