“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Zara Hossain is Here by Sabina Khan
- Starfish by Lisa Fipps
- The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi
- Black Girl, Call Home by Jasmine Mans
- All the Things We Never Knew by Liara Tamani
- The Cost of Knowing by Brittney Morris
- Early Departures by Justin A. Reynolds
- Land of the Cranes by Aida Salazar
I’ve already started The Cost of Knowing and Early Departures and am loving both! Land of the Cranes has been on my TBR ever since it came out, and seeing a post about it on Bookstagram finally gave me the nudge to check it out from the library.
What are you reading this week?