Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top ten lists centered on a certain theme.
This week’s prompt is all about book titles! I think we can all agree that a title can really make or break a book. I had so much fun picking out some of my favorite titles to share!
- Each of Us a Desert by Mark Oshiro: Something about this title feels so impactful, and it has such a vividly striking cover to match!
2. Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power: This title perfectly captures the eerie, creepy vibes of this book and the sense of urgency.
3. Who I Was With Her by Nita Tyndall: This book was so heartbreaking, and I think the title really communicates the pain and grief layered into the story.
4. Home is Not a Country by Safia Elhillo: This is such an impactful title that really captures what the story is about: identity, home, and displacement.
5. Spells Like Teen Spirit (The Babysitters Coven #3) by Kate Williams: Okay, I honestly love all the titles in this series (The Babysitters Coven is #1 in the series, followed by For Better or Cursed) but this one might be my favorite yet!
7. Fifteen Hundred Miles From the Sun by Jonny Garza Villa: I don’t know what it is, but I always love book titles related to the sun, moon, or stars!
8. The Ghosts We Keep by Mason Deaver: This title feels so haunting, and really captures the feelings of loss and grief that the book deals with. This is one of my most anticipated reads of the year!
9. How We Fall Apart by Katie Zhao: This title feels so dark and suspenseful! I think this title (and the cover!) is totally gonna hook a lot of teen readers.
10. Wild Tongues Can’t Be Tamed edited by Saraciea Fennell: This anthology has such a gorgeous, striking title, and I can’t wait to read it!
What are some of your favorite book titles?