Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top ten lists centered on a certain theme.
This week’s theme is Spring TBRs! There are so many exciting releases coming out this Spring that I can’t wait to get my hands on. It was hard to only pick 10!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Zara Hossain is Here by Sabina Khan: I loved Sabina’s debut, The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali, and I’ve been eagerly awaiting her sophomore novel ever since.
2. Somewhere Between Bitter and Sweet by Laekan Zea Kemp: I love books about food, and this one is giving me Elizabeth Acevedo vibes!
3. The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman: Akemi is one of my absolute favorite authors, and I couldn’t be more excited for her sci-fi-fantasy debut set in the afterlife!
4. Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart: I love anything about witches, and this Jamaican-inspired fantasy sounds incredible!
5. The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He: This sci-fi/fantasy YA novel promises “mind-blowing” twists, so I’m here for it! Plus, just look at that stunning cover.
6. Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler: This YA contemporary with queer Jewish rep has been at the top of my TBR ever since it was first announced!
7. Meet Cute Diary by Emery Lee: I’m always down for another fake dating romance, and I love that this YA contemporary stars a trans teen!
8. Counting Down With You by Tashie Bhuiyan: Okay, honestly, there’s no such thing as too many fake dating stories! And I love that this one has #OwnVoices Bangladeshi rep.
9. Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry by Joya Goffney: Honestly, I relate to this title on a deep level! This YA romance sounds adorable and the cover is so cute.
What’s on your Spring TBR?