“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- The Mirror Season by Anna-Marie McLemore
- When They Call You a Terrorist (Young Adult Edition) by Patrisse Khan-Cullors & Asha Bandele
- Nubia: Real One by L.L. McKinney & Robyn Smith
I absolutely loved all of the books I read last week! The Mirror Season is definitely in the running for one of my favorite books this year.
- Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas
- Hurricane Child by Kacen Callender
- Goldie Vance: Larceny in La La Land by Hope Larson
I’m currently reading both Lost in the Never Woods and Hurricane Child and really enjoying both! I’ve loved the Goldie Vance series so far and am really looking forward to finally picking the newest volume up.
What are you reading this week?