“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Good Talk: A Memoir in Conversations by Mira Jacob
- Happily Ever After & Everything in Between by Debbie Tung
- Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen by Sophia Thakur
I had such a good reading week and really enjoyed all the books I read!
- Simmer Down by Sarah Smith
- The Love Curse of Melody McIntyre by Robin Talley
- The Avant-Guards: Down to the Wire by Carly Usdin
What are you reading this week?