“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Good Talk: A Memoir in Conversations by Mira Jacob
- Happily Ever After & Everything in Between by Debbie Tung
- Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen by Sophia Thakur
I had such a good reading week and really enjoyed all the books I read!
- Simmer Down by Sarah Smith
- The Love Curse of Melody McIntyre by Robin Talley
- The Avant-Guards: Down to the Wire by Carly Usdin
What are you reading this week?
6 thoughts on “It’s Monday! What are you reading? november 30, 2020”
I’m glad you had a successful week of reading, I hope this weeks is too.
Your week and your books look good! Enjoy…and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES
All of your books are new to me. I hope you enjoy this week’s choices. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
I have Elatsoe hopefully coming soon from my library, have bookmarked a few of your others, Ari. Thanks for sharing. I always find a few new ones from you.
These books sound great, especially Good Talk! Thanks so much for the great post!
I’d completely forgotten that I wanted to read Elatsoe, so I’m especially grateful for this reminder. I hope you enjoyed it and that you have a great reading week, Ari!