“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Recommended For You by Laura Silverman
- This Is My America by Kim Johnson
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- Punching the Air by Ibi Zoboi & Yusef Salaam
- Not Your #Lovestory by Sonia Hartl
- Blood Moon by Lucy Cuthew
- Gotham High by Melissa de la Cruz & Thomas Pitilli
- Running by Natalia Sylvester
- Displacement by Kiku Highes
I had such a good reading week and really enjoyed all the books I read!
- Spellhacker by M.K. England
- Something to Say by Lisa Moore Ramée
- Iron Heart (Crier’s War #2) by Nina Varela
What are you reading this week?