“Library Haul” is my weekly post where I share all the things I brought home from the library this week! One of my favorite things about being a librarian is bringing home stacks of exciting new reads: books I snagged as soon as they hit the “New arrivals” shelf, hidden gems I stumbled upon in the stacks, or digital books I found on Libby. Even though I don’t always get through all the reads I bring home, I’m excited to share them!
Since my libraries are still closed, I’ll only be sharing digital check-outs!
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle, audiobook narrated by Megan Hilty
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light, audiobook narrated by Caitlin Kelly & Austin Rising
- How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi, audiobook narrated by the author
- Any Day With You by Mae Respicio, ebook
- Girls Save the World in this One by Ash Parsons, ebook
I’ve already finished listening to In Five Years and just started The Upside of Falling, which is super cute so far! I’m really looking forward to How to Be an Anti-Racist; I recently started working on a racial equity project and I know I need to do more work to be a better anti-racist. The two ebooks I checked out this week are both highly-anticipated reads, so I’m excited to get started!
All of my audiobooks & ebooks this week were checked out via Libby by Overdrive. If you haven’t used Libby before, I highly recommend seeing if your local library offers this ebook & audiobook service!
Did you check out anything from your local library this week?