Welcome to my monthly wrap-up post, where I share all the books I’ve read this month! March ended up being a super busy month for me, and I’m a little bummed that I only got to read 10 books. But I really enjoyed all the books I read, and I’m excited to get all caught up in April!
Here’s what I read:
- Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera
- Heroine by Mindy McGinnis
- Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Cold Day in the Sun by Sara Biren
- Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
- We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia
- You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
- Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- The Moon Within by Aida Salazar
Here’s how I read my books in March:
- 7 were ARCs
- 3 were audiobooks (from the Libby app)
What was your favorite book you read in March?
One thought on “March 2019 Wrap-up”
Opposite of Always might be on my TBR this month. Haven’t decided yet. But I can’t wait to read it. Great TBR for April.