“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Those Kids From Fawn Creek by Erin Entrada Kelly
- Garlic and the Vampire by Bree Paulsen
- Himawari House by Harmony Becker
- The Deep & Dark Blue by Niki Smith
- Required Reading for the Disenfranchised Freshman by Kristen R. Lee
- No One Returns from the Enchanted Forest by Robin Robinson
- Survive the Dome by Kosoko Jackson
- The Golden Hour by Niki Smith
Last week was such a good reading week! My e-reader has been acting up lately, which means that I haven’t really been able to read eARCs recently. This means that I’ve really been embracing library books and physical books that have been sitting on my shelf for a while. It’s been nice to read what I want and not worry about release dates!
- We Light Up the Sky by Lilliam Rivera
- Salt Magic by Hope Larson & Rebecca Mock
- I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi
All three of these have been on my TBR for ages, so I’m super excited to finally read them!
What are you reading this week?