“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas
- Hurricane Child by Kacen Callender
- Goldie Vance: Larceny in La La Land by Hope Larson
- In Love and Pajamas by Catana Chetwynd
- We Are the Ashes, We Are the Fire by Joy McCullough
- We Belong by Cookie Hiponia Everman
This was such a good reading week for me! I’ve had more time to listen to audiobooks, which has been so nice.
- The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- The Girl and the Ghost by Hanna Alkaf
- All You Knead is Love by Tanya Guerrero
I’ve already started The Infinity Courts, which is one of my most-anticipated reads of the year (check out my Can’t Wait Wednesday post about it here!) and I can’t wait to see where it goes.
What are you reading this week?