Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top ten lists centered on a certain theme.
This week’s theme was anything love/romance related, so I’m sharing my top ten most anticipated adult romances! I’m so happy I got into reading romance over the last couple of years. This genre has been such a comfort and I’ve discovered so many new favorites because of it.
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers: A romance about a queer Black woman who gets drunkenly married to a stranger in Vegas! This one has been getting so much buzz and I cannot wait to pick it up. Out on 2/23!
2. Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert: I loved the first two books in the Brown sisters series and can’t wait to finally read Eve’s story! Out on 3/9.
3. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston: Okay, seriously, who didn’t love Red, White & Royal Blue? I’ve been counting down the days until Casey’s next book ever since. Out on 6/1!
4. First Comes Like by Alisha Rai: Alisha Rai is one of the queens of romance! I’ve only read one of her books before but I absolutely loved it and have been eager to read more.
5. When Tara Met Farah by Tara Pammi: A sapphic romance full of Bollywood vibes? Heck yes! Out 1/26.
6. Sweethand by N.G. Peltier: I’m a sucker for any romance that involves food but the fact that this one also has a cat on its cover is a double win for me. Out on 3/30.
7. If the Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy: Pretty sure I screamed into infinity when I found out one of my favorite YA & MG authors was writing an adult romance! Out on 8/3 (which happens to be my birthday–so basically, this book is totally Julie Murphy’s gift to me, right?)
8. Love in Colour by Bolu Babalola: This book is full of love stories from around the world retold, which is a concept I adore. Out 4/13!
9. The Queer Principles of Kit Webb by Cat Sebastian: I read a queer historical romance novel by Cat Sebastian in 2020 and have been wanting to read more ever since! Out on 6/8.
10. Hang the Moon by Alexandria Bellefleur: Alexandria’s novel Written in the Stars was one of my favorite adult romances of 2020 and I was so happy to hear about the follow up novel! I already know I’m gonna love it. Out 5/25.
Are you a romance reader? If so, what’s your most anticipated romance release of 2021?
Thanks for reading my post! I would like to ask that you please also take the time to read about how you can support Black Lives Matter, as well as the Junk Terror Bill initiative.
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday | Most Anticipated adult romance”
Great list! I’m really excited for Act Your Age, Eve Brown too, and The Queer Principles of Kit Webb looks so fun.
Fantastic list! I really struggled with my list this week because I don’t read a lot of romance. I would like to broaden my horizons a bit and read more books that are a bit out of my comfort zone but who has the time? 😀
Love the list! Honey Girl, Sweethand, and One Last Stop are on my radar as well. I hope we find some new favorites, happy reading! ❤
This post is gold, thank you!! I’ve been so out of the loop lately and didn’t know about half of these but they’re all on my TBR now (and I may have immediately grabbed a couple on netgalley, OOPS)!