“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
This past week was a really great reading week because I got to read lots of queer content! It was so nice to dive back into middle grade fiction and graphic novels.
Note: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will receive a small commission if you choose to purchase via the links in this post. This is a way to support indie bookstores & the work I put into this blog! It’s appreciated, but never expected.
- Love Is a Revolution by Renée Watson
- The Long Ride by Marina Budhos
- Moonstruck, Vol. 3: Troubled Waters by Grace Ellis, Shae Beagle, & Claudia Aguirre
- Juliet Takes a Breath: The Graphic Novel by Gabby Rivera & Celia Moscote
- Glitter Kiss by Adrianne Ambrose & Monica Gallagher
- Yesterday is History by Kosoko Jackson
- Spinning by Tillie Walden
- Redwood and Ponytail by K.A. Holt
- The Awakening of Malcolm X by Ilyasah Shabazz & Tiffany D. Jackson
- As Far as You’ll Take Me by Phil Stamper
- The Magic Fish by Trung Le Nguyen
All three of these are books I’ve been super excited for, and I’m so glad to finally be starting them!
What are you reading this week?