“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
- We Dream of Space by Erin Entrada Kelly
- Stepping Stones by Lucy Knisley
- We Are Totally Normal by Rahul Kanakia
- The Life and (Medieval) Times of Kit Sweetly by Jamie Pacton
- Eat, And Love Yourself by Sweeney Boo
- Faker by Sarah Smith
- Knit One, Girl Two by Shira Glassman
Last week was such a good reading week! I hope I can keep it going.
- By the Book by Amanda Sellet
- A Little Light Mischief by Cat Sebastian
- Breath Like Water by Anna Jarzab
By the Book was on my TBR for last week but I didn’t quite finish it, so that’ll be my first book of this week! A Little Light Mischief isn’t what I normally read (historical romance) but I’m giving it a try for the HEA Your Way Bingo Challenge hosted by a few of my favorite bookstagrammers!
What are you reading this week?