“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
- Four Days of You and Me by Miranda Kinneally
- From the Desk of Zoe Washington by Janae Marks, audiobook by Bahni Turpin
- Once Upon an Eid: Stories of Hope and Joy by 15 Muslim Voices edited by S.K. Ali
- The Perfect Escape by Suzanne Park
Last week was a slower reading week than I’ve had in a while, partially because it was a busy and stressful week! I’m feeling a lot better this week and am looking forward to getting back to my normal reading rhythm.
- We Dream of Space by Erin Entrada Kelly
- Stepping Stones by Lucy Knisley
- By the Book by Amanda Sellet
All three of these books have been high on my TBR for a while and I’m so excited to be starting them! Erin Entrada Kelly is one of my favorite middle grade authors, so I was super stoked to get an ARC of this one.
What are you reading this week?