“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
- Kenzie Kickstarts a Team (The Derby Daredevils #1) by Kit Rosewater & Sophie Escabasse
- When You Were Everything by Ashley Woodfolk
- Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend by Catana Chetwynd
- If These Wings Could Fly by Kyrie McCauley
- It Sounded Better in My Head by Nina Kenwood
- The Lucky Ones by Liz Lawson
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK:
- A Phoenix First Must Burn by Patrice Caldwell
- The Oracle Code by Marieke Nijkamp & Manuel Preitano
- Rules for Being a Girl by Candace Bushnell & Katie Cotugno
I’m currently reading all three of these and can’t wait to see how they turn out!
What are you reading this week?