“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date. The folks at Teacher Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers have given #IMWAYR a new lens by focusing on books for kids & teens. Check out their blogs to see what they’re reading!
WHAT I READ LAST WEEK:
- Royal Holiday (The Wedding Date #4) by Jasmine Guillory
- As the Crow Flies by Melanie Gillman
- Cub by Cynthia L. Copeland
- The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman
- Contagion (Contagion #1) by Erin Bowman
- The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air #1.5) by Holly Black
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- We Used to Be Friends by Amy Spalding
Last week was a great reading week, mostly thanks to audiobooks! Audiobooks really help me get through my TBR, even when life is super busy.
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK:
- When the Stars Lead to You by Ronni Davis
- Martin McLean, Middle School Queen by Alyssa Zaczek
- Immunity (Contagion #2) by Erin Bowman
I’m heading into another busy week, so I’m not expecting to have a ton of reading time. I’m hoping to focus on more audiobooks, middle grade fiction, and I’ll likely end up throwing in a few graphic novels too!
What are you reading this week?