This is my monthly wrap-up post, where I’ll be sharing some of my favorite reads & other bookish things from the past month, and talking about some of my reading goals for the upcoming month.
I read/listened to 14 books in November.
- 4 were graphic novels
- 4 were middle grade
- 6 were YA
Come visit me on Goodreads to see the full titles, and keep up to date with my book recommendations.
MY NOVEMBER FAVORITES
- The Love & Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabina Khan
- This is What it Feels Like by Rebecca Barrow
- You Don’t Know Everything, Jilly P! by Alex Gino
- Front Desk by Kelly Yang
MY DECEMBER GOALS
November went by super fast and I can’t believe we only have a month left of 2018! Here’s a few reading and blog-related goals I’ll be working on in December:
- Get through most of the January 2019 ARCs I currently have (And find the time to actually review them!)
- Redo how I do my monthly wrap-ups: starting in 2019, I’ll be switching to just doing a simple month wrap-up that shows all the books I read for the month (rather than favorites & goals).
- Increasing my number of weekly blog posts (perhaps with a weekly library haul!)
What was your favorite book you read in November?